Daily Tours: Charleston Harbor Tour & Plantation Tour Combo
Enjoy a unique experience combining two of South Carolina’s most respected and reliable tour attractions, Charleston Harbor Tours and Boone Hall Plantation. These tours reveal two very different sides of our beautiful historic city, and comprise an exciting adventure for the whole family.
One discounted ticket will guarantee you a spot on the Charleston Harbor Tour AND entitle you to a voucher for admission to Boone Hall Plantation that can be used for any date and time!
This combo package includes:
1) A ticket for a Charleston Harbor Tour
Aboard the classic, 80-foot Carolina Belle, cruise the scenic Charleston Harbor while hearing fascinating local stories and seeing more than 75 landmarks, some critical to our nation’s history, including:
- Fort Sumter - Charleston's premiere historic attraction
- Civil War Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church
- Stately homes on the Battery
- Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
2) Admission to Boone Hall Plantation
Boone Hall Plantation is touted as “America’s Most Photographed Plantation” and “a must see stop on any trip to Charleston.” Explore the mansion and surrounding property, including:
- Historic brick slave cabins, a smoke house, and a cotton gin
- A butterfly garden featuring antique roses, camellias, and other native South Carolina plants
- Enjoy the setting in which many TV shows and movies have been filmed
Opening Hours of Boone Hall Plantation
- Open Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday September 9th closed for a private event
- Saturday September 15th closed for Scottish Games
- Sunday September 29th closed for Taste of Charleston
Please check our web site www.boonehallplantation.com after the first of the year for more details and a complete list of Special Events at Boone Hall Plantation for 2012.